Friday, November 28, 2008

"Horror Has a Face"*

It makes me ill to read this. Wal-Mart worker killed in bargain-hunting stampede

The 34-year-old Wal-Mart worker was taken to a hospital where he was pronounced dead at about 6 a.m., an hour after the store opened, when a throng of shoppers “physically broke down the doors, knocking him to the ground,” a police statement said.

It reminds me of the tribesmen in Apocalypse Now. I hope that Play Station was worth it. (spit!)

* Kurtz from Apocalypse Now.

UPDATE: The internet moves fast. Check out this guy's site with freshly designed jokes. Make sure to scroll down to "Wal-Mart Bingo".

2 comments:

  1. A friend of mine once compared Wal-Mart to a UN drop-zone. And that was on a regular day. I can't imagine Black Friday. Do we know if the worker was a 'greeter'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... i've heard the same thing about the Bulk no-name superstore's in Toronto.

    I guess Walmart is mecca.

    ReplyDelete